|
Quotes > 3ª Temporada > 3.11
|
|
"Six Days - Parte 1" [Derek stares at Meredith snoring loudly, and she awakens and notices him staring] Derek: Morning. [kisses Meredith] Meredith: Are you watching me sleep? Derek: Maybe. Meredith: What are you? Some kind of weirdo who watches women sleep? Derek: Maybe. [leans in and kisses her again]
George: I just dropped 8.7 million dollars on the floor. Izzie: So? George: I shouldn't be able to drop 8.7 million dollars on the floor. [throws an apple at the newspaper she's reading] You need to deposit that check! Izzie: George. Your father's surgery is tomorrow. Any chance you're misplacing your anxiety on me and my check? George: No! There's no chance. That check ruins my morning every morning. It belongs in the bank! Would you just please, as a favor to me, just put it in the bank? Please? Izzie: Hmm. No. But if you're nice to me for the next 7 minutes, I will.. give you a ride to work. George: You don't deserve 8.7 million dollars! Izzie: Hmm. So true. So true.
Heather: What are you all staring at? Really, if you're expecting me to be the brave and heartwarming differently-abled girl, that isn't going to be happen so go ahead and do your thing. Bailey: Stevens. Izzie: Heather Douglas, 17. Past medical history of VATER syndrome. Bailey: Which is? Izzie: VATER syndrome is a genetic condition that affects the vertebrae, anus, trachea, esophagus and renal system. Heather: Wow, give this girl a medal. She memorised the whole acronym, which I assure you is a hell of a lot easier than living with it.
Callie: You know Shepherd pretty well, yeah? Bailey: Lots of hair. Too many women. Likes elevators and long walks on the beach.
Meredith: Why are you always up before the alarm? Derek: Well, I'm a light sleeper. It's no big deal. Meredith: So something woke you up. Derek: It's no big deal. It's just that, [long pause] you snore a little. Meredith: What? I do not! Derek: Yes you do! I love it. I find it charming that such a big noise can come from such a little person. [kisses her again and laughs] Meredith: Do you know what's not charming? Derek: What? Meredith: Your morning breath.
Izzie: I would really like to scrub in. Bailey: Did you deposit the check? Izzie: It's my money. I should get to do what I want with it. Bailey: You get a 5% return on the 6 month c.d.? And the time we've been standing here, you could have just made 400 hundred dollars.
Mrs. O'Malley: Okay, tell me what I want to hear. Mr. O'Malley: If I die, you'll kill me. Mrs. O'Malley: He's a quick study.
Meredith: Oh, you have got to be kidding me? Where's George? Derek: [groggily] Spent the night at the hospital. Meredith: And you slept in his bed! All night? Derek: No, right after you fell asleep. Meredith: So you're telling me that my snoring is so bad, how did you deal with it for all those nights before I found out about your wife. Izzie: [walks past] He usually sleeps on the couch, sets an alarm and gets back in bed before you wake up. Derek: Yeah, didn't want to hurt your feelings. Meredith: [smacks Derek with a pillow] Oh, I'm going to do more than hurt your feelings.
Meredith: [to Derek] I'm a girl with abandonment issues. You have to sleep with me from now on.
VOLTAR
|
|
|
|