|
Quotes > 2ª Temporada > 2.13
|
|
"Begin the Begin" Meredith: [voiceover] starts thanks to the calendar they happen every year --just set your watch to January, our reward for surviving the holiday season is a new year. Bringing on the great tradition of new years resolutions, put your past behind you and start over. It’s hard to resist the chance of a new beginning, a chance to put the problems of last year to bed.
Meredith: Such a good dog! Who's Mommy's good boy? [Turns and looks at Izzie and George] C'mon, what are you doing, we're gonna be late. George: Uh- We need to talk about the dog. Izzie: That's not a dog, it's a hyena that escaped from the zoo, dressed in dog clothing. George: Whatever. I don't chew up his clothes. I don't urinate on his bed. I don't try to mount him from behind. Meredith: People, he's our dog. We love our dog. He loves us. Izzie: Mount you from behind? George: He tries to.
Izzie: You do glow. Alex: Like the moon. Bailey: And you can spend the day in the pit Karev.
George: Your lab work... showed... have you been taking birth control pills? Bex: If you tell my mom and dad they'll- George: I won't! I won't. I just need to know... why? Do you have a boyfriend? Bex: Like anyone would want to have sex with me... George: Well... then... why? Bex: I'm as flat as a board. I took like five of those pills a day and nothing's different. Boobs, dude. George: You... were trying to make your breasts grow. Bex: I wanted to be normal for once in my life.
Derek: [to Addison] There is a land called Passive-Agressive, and you are their queen.
Denny: Can I ask you something personal? Izzie: If I say no? Denny: I'll hold my breath, which will stop my heart, killing me. You're right here, you'll be charged with murder. Lifetime in prison loved by a big old girl named Hildy. Izzie: So my choices are homicide charges or inappropriate personal questions from a patient. Denny: I know, kind of sucks. Izzie: You know what, hold your breath. I'll take my chances with Hildy. I can do girl-on-girl. Denny: Oh, you're bringing up girl-on-girl? How can I blackmail you if you bring up girl-on-girl? Izzie: What do you want to know? Denny: That guy Alex. You with him? Izzie: No, not anymore and never ever again. Denny: Good, that means I won't have to fight him for you. Izzie: What makes you think I want you to fight him for me? Denny: You're in love with me. I'm well-off, but not into money; I'm smart, but not a know-it-all; I'm funny, I'm really nice, I love animals. And I'm hot. I'm a catch, if you can wrap your head around the enlarged failing heart and dependency to IV meds. Izzie: You're right. I am so in love with you. It's a shame, really, since I'm with Hildy and all.
Bailey: Yang, why are you staring at my fat pregnant belly?
Meredith: My mother is very sick and has very few good days. And I don't want her to be poked and prodded for some experimental program. Derek: I'm just trying to help. Meredith: Well, see this? What you’re doing, being dreamy? It doesn't help. It hurts me. It messes with my head. You have a wife to go home to and I'm guessing she has no idea where you are right now. Derek: No, she doesn't. Meredith: That's what I thought.
Meredith: [voiceover] Who gets to determine when the old ends and the new begins? It’s not on the calendar, it’s not a birthday, it’s not a new year, it’s an event --big or small, something that changes us, ideally it gives us hope, a new way of living and looking at the world, letting go of old habits, old memories. What's important is that we never stop believing we can have a new beginning, but it's also important to remember amid all the crap are a few things really worth holding on to.
VOLTAR
|
|
|
|